Rafv rough

   

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 


Being petty...
Posted Saturday, November 19, 2005 by Rafv. ________________________________________________________________
I have been too sad since yesterday... Mickey came over to my place... His papa went to HK and China(oops! Both China? who cares..)for ONE SOLID WEEK!! How can I survive?

Tell you the reason why I am so "Xiao qi" over Mickey. You will understand my feeling...

1)Take my mum away - Stick to her wherever she goes. I don't have chance to go close to her..

2)Take my bones & toys - Even I don't like to play toys normally,but hey, that's mine! I was placing nicely in my basket, you know... He messed up!

3)His smile.. - Look at him! He always being very happy. I don't understand why he can be so happy all day along..(Something fun meh..)


All above reasons, I am so mad!!

Wondering I can escape to Antie V's house??? (That side seems nicer,, got scupe/cats/Sam to feed me chiken...,Oh yah! Antie V came back yesterday, so she can sayan me as well...)
.........
.........
.........
I should pack up my stuff for in case I have a chance to run away...



he is the one, everyone say 'Kawaii', not to me?...How can...

5 comments

5 Comments

  1. Blogger Joey posted at 12:07 PM  
    Poor Rafv. I would have invited you to my place. But I dun think u will enjoy my bro's company...
  2. Blogger Herbie posted at 9:25 PM  
    u're not supposed to be kawaii, you're supposed to be garang. Nevermind, if u wanna run away, can come stay with me also.
  3. Blogger Rafv posted at 11:36 PM  
    I am touched... Thanks Joey and Herbie for kind offer... Will let you know when I really can not take it any more of Mic's nonsense.. R with Love
  4. Blogger Scuba the Muscle Boy posted at 11:12 AM  
    Life is so raf if you have competition.

    Tell you something.... I heard my mom telling Auntie Sam - "this is for Rafv". I don't know what it is but mom got you something.

    You are always welcome to come to my house to play with me and irritate my siblings.

    Don't be xiao qi coz it will make you unpopular that is why, I give then the boh chap attitude hehe.

    Come and see me more....you are also welcome to sleep in my bed

    XOXOXO Scubs
  5. Blogger Rafv posted at 1:16 AM  
    uum? I got something from anite V?
    can I see now? ...okay.. try not to be petty anymore. I don't want to be a unpopular, since i have not much friends alreay... R.

Post a Comment

« Home


Description

Home


Previous Posts

Arrrh, Herbie?

Sweet side of me. (Hao lian version1)

One good deed!

Buddies, tell you new "NO" sign.. "Grrrrr"

Dear Herbie, tell you my strategy.

Which one more pathetic, me or him?

Damn....

About me.

Links

Herbiesphere
Joey the JRT
Tommy the Pai Kia
Scuba Too
Jaffe Boy
Huskee Boy
IndyPindy
Sitka and Tia's BLAWG

Archives


November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007


Powered By






Google
Web This Blog