Rafv rough

   

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 


Left me alone with an old look?!
Posted Saturday, November 19, 2005 by Rafv. ________________________________________________________________
Hey brothers!! How can you do that to me! EVERYONE got a new look of your blog..
Me, keeping as original... uum. Time to think about catching up you all...

Mum - You BETTER prepare a bunch of treats to Herbie. then he can help you to talk to his M to help you... You always do things too slow lah. can not take it...

Well, sharon antie, I will show you my begging face. Please be considered to create for me?



How? Not pathetic enough?....?....

0 comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home


Description

Home


Previous Posts

Being petty...

Arrrh, Herbie?

Sweet side of me. (Hao lian version1)

One good deed!

Buddies, tell you new "NO" sign.. "Grrrrr"

Dear Herbie, tell you my strategy.

Which one more pathetic, me or him?

Damn....

About me.

Links

Herbiesphere
Joey the JRT
Tommy the Pai Kia
Scuba Too
Jaffe Boy
Huskee Boy
IndyPindy
Sitka and Tia's BLAWG

Archives


November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007


Powered By






Google
Web This Blog