Rafv rough

   

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 


unglamor Scupi..
Posted Monday, January 16, 2006 by Rafv. ________________________________________________________________
It had been rain for more than 10 days straight up last week, We had no chance to go to park, right? Well, I finally met up with my fellows at park on Friday night. THEN, This "unglamor" thing took placed..

As you guys already awared that My dad is a kinda disturbing human, right?
He did it again.

Me and Herb met around at carpark, then we are hopping to go to park since so long we didn't go to park. I tell you, this herbie ah, he is like "never been to park" kind of dog, so happy untill really hopped and walked. ee, me? well, I was also indeed very happy, but I did manage to act cool in the public, I guess.

Then here comes Scupi.(Oh well, My M call him Scuba, Scupu, now she loves to call him Scupi. FYI) He was there already, way earlier than us, he looked so happy as well, and he started to play with me. but...

He caught my dad's attention somehow.
Dad caught him and said"you know your mum will be happy to see new Scuba!"

I know something disaster will happen, for my experience.
When my dad came up with silly idea, he always looks so proud and happy..

Here you go.
Seeing is believing.






Volah! One eye patched-bull terrier. aka New Scuba.
Using mud to paint, so I don't think it will last so long..

All the anties said so cute.
but his mum Antie V didn't think it is nice... Unfortunatelly..

Daddy got a confidence to make Antie V laugh and liked a idea of new Scuba, but she prefers it to be Original..

I am not sure but next target will be Joey, Jack(If he can catch them.)or...

Unglamor, but isn't my little bro look delighted?

R
(with appologizes on behalf of my Dad.)

3 comments

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Scuba the Muscle Boy posted at 3:40 PM  
    Hello Rafv

    Actually my mom was talking to Auntie Sharon and she was going to use her lipstick to draw a big red circle over my eye (like the US big supermarket chain - Target. They use the bull terrier as their mascot). Go and check it out: http://www.target.com/gp/homepage.html/ref=gp_br_browse/602-7252897-3092615?%5Fencoding=UTF8


    I think if Uncle Caster will to put the mud on my left eye, mom wouldn't mind coz on my right eye, it is too close to my brindle ear - make me look dirty (what to you expect, it is mud after all).

    I obviously didnt like the washing (Auntie Sam wash me with cold water - yukky).

    hehe
    Scuba
  2. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 10:57 AM  
    Rafv.. your dad got no chance to disturb Jack. Once, he tried to disturb using scuba's tail to tickle Jack. Your dad was hoping Jack will bite scuba. End up, Jack bit your daddy's backside and your dad actually jumped up from his seating position..very funny sight.. hehe
  3. Blogger Rafv posted at 1:36 PM  
    respond to Joey: Oh No! So maru.. My daddy... I didn't know.. How silly he can be? I even don't want to disturb Jack so much. I respect him mah. :) (admit it. I am scared)

    hehe
    R

Post a Comment

« Home


Description

Home


Previous Posts

hello... I am back...

Thinking of changing my Fur-style..

Antie V is coming back!

unpopular me..

heh heh, Herbie's house again!

today's event

Almost reached to the heaven....

Chiristmas is coming soon.

Max and Lycia.

How? Big lick for Antie S!

Links

Herbiesphere
Joey the JRT
Tommy the Pai Kia
Scuba Too
Jaffe Boy
Huskee Boy
IndyPindy
Sitka and Tia's BLAWG

Archives


November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007


Powered By






Google
Web This Blog