Rafv rough

   

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 


Suger and Chili, the betrayer....
Posted Friday, February 10, 2006 by Rafv. ________________________________________________________________
Suger


Sugar and Chili betrayed me.. My dad proudly said that ALL the Huskies's teeth
are small. So don't worry my son. But in fact, they have a nice set of teeth..

When S and C came to park one day, all the antie's and uncles want to tell
my dad's idea is wrong, ask to check thier teeth.

I know, something embarrased moment is coming. I could feel that.
SEE! after checking, everybody looked at me and giggled!

Well, well, well.
I don't believe it. Maybe Suger and Chili are unusual, must be something wrong.

I am still hoping to check Chewie's.
Hope Chewie can stand by me..

2 comments

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 1:35 PM  
    hohoho. Rafv still in denial ah.. wanna check chewie's teeth somemore.
  2. Blogger Herbie posted at 2:49 PM  
    rafv, your daddy is telling a white lie to make you feel better...

Post a Comment

« Home


Description

Home


Previous Posts

Teeth Competition

Teeth Competition

Teeth Competition

CAT and Herbie..

unglamor Scupi..

hello... I am back...

Thinking of changing my Fur-style..

Antie V is coming back!

unpopular me..

heh heh, Herbie's house again!

Links

Herbiesphere
Joey the JRT
Tommy the Pai Kia
Scuba Too
Jaffe Boy
Huskee Boy
IndyPindy
Sitka and Tia's BLAWG

Archives


November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007


Powered By






Google
Web This Blog