Rafv rough

   

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 


I got a new bowl!!
Posted Friday, April 07, 2006 by Rafv. ________________________________________________________________
Let's forget about the incident between me and Tommy. I have got a present from Buddy mummy today!!





See! So nice yah! I love it so much.. I used to have a stainless bowl but now I have a classic pottery bowl to drink water from! yappeee. I feel like I am promoted.

Well, Buddy mummy is an instructer of pottery class in Tanglin. I saw the studio before. I must tell you that I was keep eyeing on Buddy's water bowl and tibits bowl for so long at their house. (His one is different colour as mine but very nice also) I attempted to steal but my mum doesn't allow me to do so. I guess Buddy mummy felt that I am being jealous over his bowls so made one for me.

hehe Anyway, I am so happy to have this bowl(See, my name on it!!) at my house!


7 comments

7 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 3:23 PM  
    I want to buy one!!!! Please ask buddy mummy to sell !
  2. Blogger Rafv posted at 3:27 PM  
    Will do. I will ask her whether she can make to sell. Get back to you.

    R
  3. Blogger Herbie posted at 8:01 AM  
    so nice! *jealous*
    I want one too! Buddy LOVES me rite? Maybe I should ask him to ask his mum.
  4. Blogger Scuba the Muscle Boy posted at 9:17 AM  
    Wow Rafv, that is a lovely bowl.

    Made with love from Auntie Sam (the other Auntie Sam well let's call her Aunt S).

    Yes Buddy loves Herbie but Aunt S love me too. I want one too but I don't know how to contact her. Rafv, can you or Auntie R help please - tell her my birthday is in 2months time.
  5. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 10:43 PM  
    We know buddy do not like us much.. so we are willing to pay from our tiny piggy bank...hehehe
    I bet if got a choice, Buddy may ask mummy to make a 'hammer' for Tommy... hehehe
  6. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 8:30 PM  
    Woah... cool bowl!!!! can buddy's mummy make for us....(sox, cotton, Snoopy, Snowy, Pilot, Chopstix!) erm.... ya HUge Family huh... hehe....
  7. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 5:58 PM  
    Hi rafv...NIce bowl u have!!!Just want to ask where did ur mummy get the bowl?I wanted to ask my mummy to get for us too!!

Post a Comment

« Home


Description

Home


Previous Posts

Get well soon, Mickey.

Tommy loses his game to LoLo.. hiak hiak

Oops, I have no face?

Mom is sending me to get fatten up

I am not lazy..

Chili's photo, something wrong..

Suger and Chili, the betrayer....

Teeth Competition

Teeth Competition

Teeth Competition

Links

Herbiesphere
Joey the JRT
Tommy the Pai Kia
Scuba Too
Jaffe Boy
Huskee Boy
IndyPindy
Sitka and Tia's BLAWG

Archives


November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007


Powered By






Google
Web This Blog