Rafv rough

   

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 


Happy birthday-ed me!
Posted Monday, June 12, 2006 by Rafv. ________________________________________________________________

As usual, My PC had not been working(since mum is lazy to ON the PC for me..)so long,
I have missed to post this on my birthday, which was yesterday.

See! nice cakes, right? Thank you for Antie V and S.
As you may know, my mum is kinda bad cook, so delighted to know that she stayed away from kitchen.(Good choice, mum!)

We have a tradition for cerebrating birthday with Scuba. We were born in the same month, so will cerebrate together on the specific day when human's picked.

but each of our exact birthday, we have a little cerebration like this.



Scuba.... he pretended to be a birthday boy..(I remember his one is on 25th..)






Here is the real birthday boy!
Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday, everyone!

Love,
Rafv

9 comments

9 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 12:57 AM  
    Happy Birthday to u!
    happie barkday to youuuuuuu!!!
    Happy Birthday to big bad wolf!
    hapi barkday to uuuuuuuuu!
  2. Blogger Scuba the Muscle Boy posted at 2:39 AM  
    oh sorry.

    I thought it was my birthday. So sad - do I have to wait till the end of the month
  3. Blogger Rafv posted at 7:24 PM  
    Ice - thank you for wishing me! but correction: I am not a bad wolf.. pls write it down in case you forget again :)

    Scuba- you... ate so much cake.. Not enough? Dahhh...

    Rafv
  4. Blogger Herbie posted at 10:18 PM  
    lala~~~ so long no see! Mish me?

    Happy Birthday! The cake was yummy!!!

    oh... and scuba's b'day is at the end of the month, which means more food!!!
  5. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 1:37 AM  
    oops then i correct myself. can i say FLUFFY dog? your fur looks so so huge!

    many happy returns!
  6. Blogger Rafv posted at 6:34 PM  
    Herbie - Lond time no see you. You are right, more food is on your way :) hehe

    Ice - Thank you for your correction :) yap, it's kinda hot to wear my cloth in this climate..
    hee..
  7. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 1:21 AM  
    one question: do u get brushed everyday?
  8. Blogger Rafv posted at 3:05 PM  
    ice- I hate brushing... and Thanks god, my mum is lazy so not often brushed.. like once a week?

    Rafv
  9. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 12:37 AM  
    oh... but u look so fluffy as if u get brushed everyday.. i get brushed every two days but i still look unkempt cos i always make myself wet.. i love brushing though.. why u hate brushing?

Post a Comment

« Home


Description

Home


Previous Posts

I got a new bowl!!

Get well soon, Mickey.

Tommy loses his game to LoLo.. hiak hiak

Oops, I have no face?

Mom is sending me to get fatten up

I am not lazy..

Chili's photo, something wrong..

Suger and Chili, the betrayer....

Teeth Competition

Teeth Competition

Links

Herbiesphere
Joey the JRT
Tommy the Pai Kia
Scuba Too
Jaffe Boy
Huskee Boy
IndyPindy
Sitka and Tia's BLAWG

Archives


November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007


Powered By






Google
Web This Blog