Rafv rough

   

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 


My Hello Kitty Co Ltd.
Posted Thursday, July 06, 2006 by Rafv. ________________________________________________________________
I was so bored.. Mum has been sick, I guess because of this soccer thing, she stayed up so late recently. Mum's sick = No outing for me. Simple as that.

Well, I got so bored till looking for something to do myself.
Yes! I may count my piggy (Oops, Not pig.) catty bank!

Here is my bank. (without any interest though.)

Don't ask me why "Hello Kitty"? Too girlish? Nahh, No choice, that is a present from my dad. He told me : "Son. Your mummy is a big spender, you should save some money for yourself." That made sense. If she over spend, what will be happen to my chiken?

Anyway, I have been collecting coins for a few monthes alreay.
Time to open up to check it out!!



Okay,, Plenty of coins. Do I work to earn money? No.. I ask my dad to donate to me if there are some coins in his pocket at the end of the day. (Being boy, I know most of guys tends to keep coins in his pocket, not in the wallet! See, How smart I am?)

One doller, two dollers. three dollers.....

Guess how much I had?

- $106 and 28 cents.

Not bad for starting. I know my friend, Scuba also has his piggy bank, I wonder how much he collected..

11 comments

11 Comments

  1. Blogger Herbie posted at 5:36 PM  
    Lucky you, I think if my M gave me a piggy bank, she'll use it up sooner or later herself when she's feeling 'low'
  2. Blogger Rafv posted at 6:39 PM  
    Herbie - haha. Same as my mum.. I didn't mention this on my blog, but she already took out my $100 note! (dad gave me). and bought something when she feeling "low"..
    So she owes me that money!

    R..
  3. Blogger Joey posted at 2:37 PM  
    WOAH.. you guys so lucky, I don't have any piggy bank. Think cos HC is always 'low'.
  4. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 5:19 PM  
    my slave has fixed deposit in my name.. see how lucky i am? but she always say touch wood dun use the money.
  5. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 5:49 PM  
    hee hee. knowing how i cant control my spending. got extra funds for them in case touch wood, if they do something silly like swallowing bones, i will have $$ for them.
  6. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 10:50 PM  
    Ice.. FD in your name? how to withdraw? using your paw print? hehehe... careful other dogs dun imitate your paw print, ok.
  7. Blogger Rafv posted at 1:42 AM  
    Ice - Whaa! you are so lucky! You should start to think "How to spend" also. hehe. Cz your mummy may not do silly things like you :) haha

    Joey - I guess ice's FD use pin number to withdraw. Try to get info from ice little by little... hee!
  8. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 11:13 PM  
    lol. of cos its my name.. hee hee. but its specially set aside for doggie usage.

    i dun want to be caught in the situation where i am unprepared for doggie emergiencies. never know what silly russell may do.
  9. Blogger Scuba the Muscle Boy posted at 10:12 AM  
    Now that Rafv has mentioned my piggy bank - actually more like a doggy bank.

    What goes in is only dollar coin - no less.

    So far, no one has touch my doggy bank. Lucky me
  10. Blogger Rafv posted at 2:39 PM  
    Ice mum - You are absolutely right. Better to be prepared for unexpected situation. Well, question, Russell is more silly than ice? I just wonder how he is silly... hehe.

    Scuba - Wow, only a doller coin? Must be accumulated more than me, I am sure.

    But I must tell you, your late dad borrowed $7 from you for taxi fare! I wittnessed! He didn't have small change so...I don't know he returned back to you or not. God knows. hehe.
  11. Blogger Joey posted at 2:42 PM  
    quick scubs... burn a IOU note to your late dad.

Post a Comment

« Home


Description

Home


Previous Posts

Discover the beauty of Human food.

How to save my "face"?

Birthday boy = New toys!

FIFA mascot boy.

Happy birthday-ed me!

I got a new bowl!!

Get well soon, Mickey.

Tommy loses his game to LoLo.. hiak hiak

Oops, I have no face?

Mom is sending me to get fatten up

Links

Herbiesphere
Joey the JRT
Tommy the Pai Kia
Scuba Too
Jaffe Boy
Huskee Boy
IndyPindy
Sitka and Tia's BLAWG

Archives


November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007


Powered By






Google
Web This Blog