Rafv rough

   

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 


My mum is back!!
Posted Monday, November 06, 2006 by Rafv. ________________________________________________________________
She finally(after 1 month and 9days..) came back to see me. Kinda excited to see her after so long not seeing.

I went to pick her at the airport with my dad, godma and Scuba together.

but seeing her is not easy since I was with "evil" dad and godma.. You know why?

...., because they will surely come up with a silly idea as usual.

I ever :
1) pull the cart
2) hold the flower on my mouth
3) hide behind the tree at carpark...

Well, I must tell you this time is the 'toughest' one.



We have to hide inside of the car boot.. Yes, the place supposed to store the luggage..

Scenario goes like this. Dad goes inside of the airport to pick her. We stand by in the car boot. Godma and dad will communicate by the phone WHEN to close the boot..
When mum wants to put her luggages into the car then tadah!!! We will jump out from there..

See, She will surely get surprise!, right?

but we waited so long untill got bored... Check our face..

Finally she arrived, Yap, we jumped out!

ahh,, she looks surprised, but more like taken aback. Like try to understand what is going on...

Everybody laughed and we got hugged and kissed by mum.

On the way back to home, I (most probably Scuba as well) can't stop thinking and wonder "what we have to do next time?" "Can we just simply greet her at the airport next time?"

I really want a driving lisence now.. Really.. then I can pick her by myself without any stunt..

10 comments

10 Comments

  1. Blogger Herbie posted at 1:58 PM  
    maybe next time you'll have to do a song and dance to welcome your mummy back! lol
  2. Blogger Fu Fu posted at 5:02 PM  
    Rafv, so nice that your mum is back. Bet you missed her to bits. Haa. You guys did look like you waited a little too long in the boot. :) But it was worth it to see your mum right.

    ~ fufu
  3. Blogger Jay posted at 6:02 PM  
    Hi Rafv, I'm sure you are a happy little boy, now that your mummy is back.

    I bet she must be very surprised to see you pop out of the boot. :)

    ~Jay
  4. Blogger Jay posted at 6:03 PM  
    Oh Rafv, forgotten to tell you that we are organising a X'mas Party for Singapore Dloggers...

    You are invited to join us! Check out my blog for more details!!!

    ~Jay
  5. Blogger Rafv posted at 11:48 AM  
    Herbie: I can sing songs but Mummy doesn't appreciate. She calls it is "Noise"....

    Fufu: Yap! Worth to see her everytime at airport. But I must tell you she goes off so so often, I have not have any more stunts already...

    Jay: My mum is only here for 10days this time around. Going off again by this coming Sunday..
    and Thank you so much for inviting me! So thrilled! I am not gonna miss party! hehe. Thank you!
  6. Blogger Sunshade posted at 3:30 PM  
    Hey Rafv, I've been impressed at seeing you balancing things on your head, holding howl-o-ween bucket, but this stunt you and Scuba pulled is just....

    *speechless*

    Did you guys really just sat in there without making any noise??

    Love nibbles,
    Miss Sunshade
  7. Blogger Scuba the Muscle Boy posted at 9:12 AM  
    Hi Miss Sunshade.

    We did exactly what we were told. Stay in the boot and not make any noise (the things we do for our owners). Next time, Rafv and I will need to learn the art of opening the car door (oops I mean the boot) from you.
    XOXO, Scuba
  8. Blogger Jay posted at 12:57 PM  
    Hi Rafv, we are happy to have you with us at the party. :)

    By the way, can you please ask Scuba if he is coming? We left a message for him at his blog but he did not respond. *whine*

    ~Jay
  9. Blogger Rafv posted at 4:20 PM  
    Miss Sunshade : hehe. As Scuba said, we are immune to difficult order by humans.. So We just sat there quietly. What? you can open the door?? Scuba said?? Whaaa, That's is an art...

    Love, R

    Jay : Okay, I will ask Scubs to let you know later! So don't whine, boy, k?

    Love, R
  10. Blogger Jay posted at 9:39 PM  
    Hi Aunty R, thanks for your help!

    And welcome back (for now). I'm sure Rafv missed you lots!

    ~Jay

Post a Comment

« Home


Description

Home


Previous Posts

at Kyoto

Mum has been away for a week already..

Tagged by Huskee..

Dog's day out!

He is "belly belly happy" too.

Very unglam on rainny day

Most comfortable moment

Little version of me?

My first pay cheque

I have been tagged.. by Joey. Huskee..

Links

Herbiesphere
Joey the JRT
Tommy the Pai Kia
Scuba Too
Jaffe Boy
Huskee Boy
IndyPindy
Sitka and Tia's BLAWG

Archives


November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007


Powered By






Google
Web This Blog