Rafv rough

   

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 


I have been tagged.. by Joey. Huskee..
Posted Tuesday, August 15, 2006 by Rafv. ________________________________________________________________
According to Joey and Huskee, I have to disclose my weird habits to the world. I am not sure that if I ignore this rule of the game to pretend "I didn't know", somebody will curse me, so I decided to play safe which I should follow thier order since in the middle of ghost monthes. Sigh...

Rules of the game :
1. The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself."
2. Then player tag 5 friends and list their names.
3. The furries who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims.
4. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Here goes my weirdness :

1)I somehow can see the ghost more often than any of my friends. When I was puppy, I was chasing them anywhere when I can see to scare mum. The biggest encounter(Most scary ghost I ever seen) is on Marina yacht harbour in Tuas. It was on sunny nice Sunday, My mum and Mickey's pa having lunch. I was looking to the sea in front of me, and I found it!! They tried to catch me somemore! My body shivers, I cried. So she took me to the outside for a while.. then she wanted to continue eating her lamb chop in the restaurant, I refused to go back to the "scary place". You can imagine how she pissed off, and how scary the ghost is??

2) When I excited while playing, I run with Piggy sounds.. like "gho, gho"(you know how a pig make noise, right?) Buddy's mum told me that I did have pretty good cosmetic surgery done to look like Husky. (Ai? it means I was a pig? instead of dog?)

3) I love something furry. like cat, rabbit, mouse, white small dog etc. I was belonging to them in my past life, I guess.

4) I actually think my body is moving by using battery or petro. so very very lazy to eat food. You give me a meat, great. when I feel like to eat, I will eat. but when I am not feeling like, just walk away..

5) I love to hear a song, my name "Rafv" or "Raffy" on it. but I am not famous enough to let some artist sing for me in the music industry, I ask mum to change some lyric to my name. I can sleep very well with "my song".

That's all about my 5 wierdness.. Hope I am not the weird-est dog..

R

PS. All of my friends seem like all "tagged" already. How? I don't have much friend doing blog, you know... Any solution for this problem?

6 comments

6 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 2:19 PM  
    To Crybaby:
    woooo...hoooo... wooooo...hoooooo
    (Joey covering himself in white cloth and floating around)
  2. Blogger Huskee and Hershey posted at 4:59 PM  
    You like furry, small, white dogs?? Hmm.. do I qualify?? I am a furry, small, black and white dog.. I met most of your requirements.. Can?? Can?!

    Haha.. Joey's comment is so funny.. urmm.. you really can see 'those' things.. eeks..!
  3. Blogger Rafv posted at 12:39 PM  
    Joey - Mind you. NEVER EVER CALL ME A CRY_BABY! (you know, that doesn't suit my image, you see..)

    Huskee - You are absolutely qualified on my taste. Cute fluffy doggie. Btw, have you not seen the "thing" before? I thought we dogs are more sensitive to see?
    Ummmm... Not fair....
  4. Blogger Fu Fu posted at 1:40 PM  
    Hi Rafv,

    I'm also small and furry. And I'm also in same situation as you. No one else to tag. haa

    I hope nothing bad happens to us. *cross-fingers*

    ~ fufu
  5. Blogger Jay posted at 2:06 PM  
    Rafv, you are also furry! You are big and furry... like brandy!

    J says that big and furry very nice to cuddle!

    ~Jay
  6. Blogger Rafv posted at 11:34 PM  
    fu fu - hehe. You too? cross fingers, cross fingers..

    Jay - My mum hopes that how nice if I am a cuddly dog. Whenever she try to be close to me, I tend to run away! Doesn't mean I don't like her, but just hot! haha

    R

Post a Comment

« Home


Description

Home


Previous Posts

Food matter

We, animated..

My Hello Kitty Co Ltd.

Discover the beauty of Human food.

How to save my "face"?

Birthday boy = New toys!

FIFA mascot boy.

Happy birthday-ed me!

I got a new bowl!!

Get well soon, Mickey.

Links

Herbiesphere
Joey the JRT
Tommy the Pai Kia
Scuba Too
Jaffe Boy
Huskee Boy
IndyPindy
Sitka and Tia's BLAWG

Archives


November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007


Powered By






Google
Web This Blog