Rafv rough

   

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 


Food matter
Posted Thursday, July 20, 2006 by Rafv. ________________________________________________________________
It is time to talk about "food".

All started like this :
I am having a new diet program called "All meat dinner". Because My mum claimed that she can feel bone on my back even though I look like fatty boy. (Nahh,, that's illusion of my fur lah)

So Mum and dad started to go to wet market on weekend to buy fresh meat, fish and veggies for last 3 weeks. Actually "market-ing" job in on my dad's. Because She doesn't know what is the market price and got "slash head" price instead. :(
(Mum : Normally expensive around 20-30% compared to the price his dad buy... Damn, not all Japanese are stupid, ok!) Mummy can't take it to be treated like "robot"(empty brain in Hokken, Am I right? haha) so passed down this job to dad.
Anyway, get back to main topic.

All mummies are talking about our dinner matter, then Herbie mum said that I eat too much after hearing what mummy said about my dinner! (Pls refer to Herbie's blog)

My personal data: 24kg. I should eat 720g, right? My favorite way for cooking: Steam. (No no to grill and boil)

Here is my last night dinner:
Today's menu are Chicken and mutton and fish plus veggies.

Normally I will get 2 pieces of chicken, or 1 chicken and 1 mutton/beef/pork, plus fish. Depends on what they bought. (but can't be 2 muttons, cz I am actually not fancy on beef and mutton.. MUST have chicken!! and topping will be cheese when mutton/beef is on my menu, to cover the smell.)

About veggies. Yuck. I hate it. but she chopped till very tiny pieces(worst things is they will stick on to my meat.. Can't spew out.. Sad sad sad..)

And fish. I love fish! Don't know why.

According to mum, I am eating around 900g..

but the reality is, I have only putted on 300g for past 3weeks.. Long way to go for recovering my lost 2kg...

Maybe I have not snack, (except cheese and milk sometimes.) but eat kibbles for breakfast. uumm, maybe my metabolism system are high. So I can eat more??

Here is my superviser look. to moniter my worker aka mum is doing her job. Scared that she might do foolish thing like over-cooked..

Dewa, itadakimasu!!

12 comments

12 Comments

  1. Blogger Joey posted at 6:36 PM  
    eh.. I think your mummy pass the marketing job to daddy because she wants to sleep late right? hiak hiak hiak.. excuse, excuse....
  2. Blogger Herbie posted at 11:18 AM  
    since u dun like mutton or beef, I can help you with them...
  3. Blogger Scuba the Muscle Boy posted at 11:59 AM  
    Boy was I shock to read your mum and dad went to the wet market.

    Your dad, I can believe. YOUR MOM - no way.

    Good good, your dad can buy my share the next time he goes marketing.
  4. Blogger Rafv posted at 1:26 PM  
    Hello! Excuse me, Joey/Herbie/Scuba.. My mum indeed went to market a few times! (with half closed eyes) That's not excuse! (She is screaming behind me now.. hehe)

    R
  5. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 4:03 PM  
    your dinner looks sumptuous..

    its fair enough. dad buys the food, mum cooks the food. is your food sliced for u? looks so in the photograph. yummy!
  6. Blogger Rafv posted at 8:39 PM  
    Ice- Oh, I don't much like big chunk of meat so ask her to tear meats for me. and all the veggies are minced.. hehe.

    R
  7. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 10:35 PM  
    Cos Rafv got very small teeth... even smaller than me. There's evidence in one of his previous posts..muahahahah
    (Joey quickly runs away and hide)
  8. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 10:36 PM  
    I mean smaller than my teeth.. (not me)
    Joey.
  9. Blogger Rafv posted at 1:06 PM  
    SHiiittt!! DON"T MENTION MY TEETH!
    ...., you are.. Joey.. but maybe that's the reason I can't eat bone or big chunk of meat.. Quite true..

    R
  10. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 11:46 PM  
    Rafv, u should look at my teeth. i got small teeth also but i can still chew bones and eat one whole big chunk of chicken breast. next time i show u my teeth.

    u are just.. dainty. :p
  11. Blogger Rafv posted at 1:59 PM  
    Ice- You have small teeth too? Okay, better check yours next time. Joey is a small dog but he got a set of big teeth than mine.. Not fair huh!
    And I am not dainty... Hope not..

    R
  12. Blogger Huskee and Hershey posted at 10:57 PM  
    Hey Rafv,
    It was nice meeting you and I am sorry for barking at your daddy the other day.. (I promise I won't do it anymore..)
    And.. umm.. you have been 'tagged'.. Read my blog! *hiak*..

Post a Comment

« Home


Description

Home


Previous Posts

We, animated..

My Hello Kitty Co Ltd.

Discover the beauty of Human food.

How to save my "face"?

Birthday boy = New toys!

FIFA mascot boy.

Happy birthday-ed me!

I got a new bowl!!

Get well soon, Mickey.

Tommy loses his game to LoLo.. hiak hiak

Links

Herbiesphere
Joey the JRT
Tommy the Pai Kia
Scuba Too
Jaffe Boy
Huskee Boy
IndyPindy
Sitka and Tia's BLAWG

Archives


November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007


Powered By






Google
Web This Blog