Rafv rough

   

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 


We, animated..
Posted Thursday, July 13, 2006 by Rafv. ________________________________________________________________
Me, Rafv, I thought I am keeping my image as cool, handsome doggie boy for human's eye. but it seems not working well. .... At least for my mum.

Well, Scuba and I received a present from human and a dog. Scuba's from my mum, mine from my friend dog called Dicky. (Thanks, Dicky and his papa)

They picked up on our clownish side of us to make an "animated painting"! .... Okay, now I can tell you, my cool image has gone, vanished and disappeard...


My mum told me that "you as a pet dog, you must entertain owner!" She even told me that she likes me more when I am doing silly thing or making ugly face! That's more "kawaii" for her to think.

Uuummm, then, it must be being "cute" is much more useful for surviving in this human's world than being plain "pretty". (Remember well, my friends. Try hard to do more foolish things, you will get rewarded. More treats?, more hugs?)






Here is our pretty side
Scuba make this face when he is worried..
I have no comment.. Did I make this face before?

7 comments

7 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 9:31 AM  
    Rafv, like what my HC said - you look as if you got 'cock' eyes! very funny and unglam
  2. Blogger Rafv posted at 11:50 AM  
    Joey - hehe. I know that I look unglam. but my dad says I look like this face when I want something from him! A little bit of "Pleeaase!" face.

    R
  3. Blogger Scuba the Muscle Boy posted at 2:52 PM  
    Thank you Auntie R for the painting. Boy oh boy!!!!!! do I not have that worried look (with my ears sideways)

    Bet I don't look cute
  4. Blogger Herbie posted at 4:33 PM  
    i think my M have some photos of you looking silly... can I blackmail you?
  5. Blogger Rafv posted at 12:33 AM  
    Scuba - Don't forget, your "worry looks" are so welcomed in my mum's family in Japan. They told mum that you are prettier than me a lot! hee.. Bet you are cuter than me lah..(I can imagine they are gonna hang your photo, not mine...)

    Herbie - NO BLACKMAIL, my friend...

    R
  6. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 8:08 PM  
    Hi Rafv! :)

    I'm the daughter of Dicky's Papa. :P Dicky says Hi.

    Love your site...

    Cheers!

    Clara Mah
  7. Blogger Joey posted at 10:04 AM  
    you have been tagged! read my blog

Post a Comment

« Home


Description

Home


Previous Posts

My Hello Kitty Co Ltd.

Discover the beauty of Human food.

How to save my "face"?

Birthday boy = New toys!

FIFA mascot boy.

Happy birthday-ed me!

I got a new bowl!!

Get well soon, Mickey.

Tommy loses his game to LoLo.. hiak hiak

Oops, I have no face?

Links

Herbiesphere
Joey the JRT
Tommy the Pai Kia
Scuba Too
Jaffe Boy
Huskee Boy
IndyPindy
Sitka and Tia's BLAWG

Archives


November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007


Powered By






Google
Web This Blog