Rafv rough

   

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 


My first pay cheque
Posted Monday, August 28, 2006 by Rafv. ________________________________________________________________
I am not kidding! I will get my first pay cheque soon even though I am not sure how much I will get.(Silly mum forgot to ask) Why? because I worked this Sunday from 9am!

I don't have an acting experience before but I was casted on the Channel 8 drama series(I guess I am correct, they were speaking Chinese as script). My role is "being a pet dog (who does mischievous things) of one of an actor".

My trainner Steven told me to do this:
1)When an actor throw a stick. go and pick up
2)Next, go and pick up beer bottle and come back. Go upto car.
3)etc...

It was a outdoor shooting. Me, being a Husky, be outside under the hot hot sun is dreadful. (Normally I only go out after 5pm.. to avoid sun..) when the director instructed me to do things, I didn't feel like doing.(What a excuse? yaahh, just pretended I don't know what to do. hehe) but she was so nice, change a little bit easier for me.

End up what I have to do is "played with mouse mouse"(the one Joey gave it to me on my birthday! one of my OMG item) with an actor instead of picking up stick! hehe
Pretty simple huh. I can play mouse mouse with anyone anytime. Good idea from a director!!

Other "action"s were quite all right for me because when I am naughty, my dad asks me to hold my own leash(he puts whatever into my mouth to hold), right? so holding something in my mouth for a long time is nothing, but this time, it was quite heavy to hold a glass beer bottle.. :(

I didn't make much mistake. and all the crews were so nice to me. So I did enjoy my working. Me and my mum are not sure when this drama series will start,(she forgot to ask..) and what is the drama title(again, she forgot to ask..), but the one Zoe Tay and Li Nanxing starring.(hope spelling of their name are correct). I will be on the episode of above two stars find me and chase me.

okay, I hope I will appear as handsome as I am. (and not appear as silly as I am.)











What do you want me to do now?

11 comments

11 Comments

  1. Blogger Jay posted at 5:59 PM  
    Oh... you are a doggie star now!

    Can I have your autograph.. or rather, pawtograph pls?

    ~jay
  2. Blogger jaffeboy posted at 9:42 PM  
    Wow... I can now tell everyone my friend is a celebrity!!!
  3. Blogger Herbie posted at 2:06 PM  
    I want your pawtograph! How come your mum everything oso never ask one?
  4. Blogger Scuba the Muscle Boy posted at 4:04 PM  
    I am so proud of you.

    So you met Zoe and Pan Ling Ling.

    Hope you said hello to two aunties for us
  5. Blogger Fu Fu posted at 9:19 AM  
    Wow! You're a tv star... :)
    I also want your pawtograph on a poster can?

    ~ fufu
  6. Blogger Huskee and Hershey posted at 4:07 PM  
    You remember the autographed photo that you gave to my mum and I last Christmas? Mum had been keeping it and I think it is worth a lot now.. I am gonna post it on ebay.. *hiak*.. Next time when we meet can u sign more photos for me??
  7. Blogger Huskee and Hershey posted at 4:08 PM  
    Oh.. forgot to add something, Auntie R, can you find out the details on when Rafv is gonna appear on TV?? I wanna watch him!
  8. Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror posted at 3:27 AM  
    I wish I could watch it! Congratulations!

    Bussie Kissies
    Buster
  9. Blogger Rafv posted at 4:01 PM  
    Hehe. You guys are so sweet! but I am not such a star indeed. Just will appear on one episode. People will even don't notice, I guess.. So I doubt my pawtogragh worth any..

    Well, I will ask mum to check when is the date to be shown though..

    Love and thank you for sweet posting to me, everyone!

    R
  10. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 4:51 PM  
    gush gush.. u are a STAR! WAH! u will have guo zai dui following u!!
  11. Blogger Rafv posted at 2:33 PM  
    Ice- haha. guo zai dui!! sounds very us, yah? uum in that case, I prefer pretty bitch following me!
    keke

    R

Post a Comment

« Home


Description

Home


Previous Posts

I have been tagged.. by Joey. Huskee..

Food matter

We, animated..

My Hello Kitty Co Ltd.

Discover the beauty of Human food.

How to save my "face"?

Birthday boy = New toys!

FIFA mascot boy.

Happy birthday-ed me!

I got a new bowl!!

Links

Herbiesphere
Joey the JRT
Tommy the Pai Kia
Scuba Too
Jaffe Boy
Huskee Boy
IndyPindy
Sitka and Tia's BLAWG

Archives


November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007


Powered By






Google
Web This Blog