Rafv rough

   

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 


Cat - My favorite subject
Posted Thursday, March 01, 2007 by Rafv. ________________________________________________________________
Hehe. I will be copy cat of Scuba now.

He said "Sleep is his favorite thing" in his life. I came to think about it, what is that for me? I can say, 100% sure not for toys(doggie use one), food(well, I am a robot,taking a battery to live).


I normally goes to Scuba's house daytime. First thing I do is to look for Pepper, not Scuba.. (Sorry Scuba, but you are not fluffy enough to attract me! hehe)

Look at me! Super fun!

Humans say that I am an abnormal one, pepper hates me, I love him more. He tries to scratch me, I get excited!(guess some humans are same like me, right? Addictied to "pain". hehe. Super sadist I am! heem!)

I sometimes corner pepper till balcony. This area is dedicated to put flower pot, not the balcony to "have some tea and chat". (Cross paws that Antie V not going to scold me for invading her flower space..)


See. We get along! Company pepper having little spa time also.



Well, I got a plenty of cat toys, all my doggie friends give me on my birthday, chiristmas whatever the occasion.
Me and Mr mouse.

CAT. Dear CAT.
I can't live without you..
I will be very good boy in this life time, so please god, let me be a pretty cat in my next life. Please.

10 comments

10 Comments

  1. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 11:15 PM  
    I have never seen a cat lay in a bucket of water like that one! Wow! And Cat Toys REALLY are super fun!
    Hugs,
    Sitka
  2. Blogger Rafv posted at 11:29 PM  
    Hehe, sitka. Pepper loves bathing,really!
    he is soaking in the water comfortably. Very weired yah..

    R
  3. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 11:20 PM  
    yeah, that is very weird - I don't think I have ever seen a cat soaking in a bath before!!! Hey.. mom tried to show me a treat the night before last then put it on my head... I had none of that. This is going to take PRACTICE!!!
    Hugs,
    Sitka
  4. Blogger LJ - I was an Engineer posted at 9:32 AM  
    Hi! Rafv is very handsome and has great expressions with those clear eyes. Such a friendly dog!

    My corgi is still young and learning to be more mellow as the days go by. I hope to one day balance oranges on his head too!
  5. Anonymous Anonymous posted at 11:44 AM  
    Hi Rafv, Dicky's Papa here.

    Take a look at this webpage!

    http://www.xlr8ted.com/UJGL/smile.html

    Bye.
  6. Blogger Rafv posted at 10:22 AM  
    sitka - hehe. Keep it up buddy. I did practice a lot too! love love.

    Ij - Nice to meet you! Thank you for sweet comment. YES, I am a handsome dog at least on my mummy's eyes! hehe.

    Dicky's papa - Hi, Uncle P. Okay, I will go and check this link now! see you again!
  7. Blogger Fu Fu posted at 3:39 PM  
    Hey Rafv, how come you like cats so much. I have lots of cats below my blog, maybe you can come visit them sometime

    ~ fufu
  8. Blogger Huskee and Hershey posted at 4:34 PM  
    Hey rafv,
    Haa.. Pepper looks cute with the E-Collar!! Oh my mum was inspired by ur earlier post where u balance 4 oranges on ur head and she tried to do the same to me (darn!!).. hehehee.. my head too small so it didn't work!
  9. Blogger Rafv posted at 12:55 AM  
    Fufu - You know why I like cats so much? cz they are more willing to attack me more that dogs do! I love that someone will try to disturb me. plus they are fluffy!!
    Perfect!

    Huskee - My mum will surely tell your women to try something small according to your headsize, say,monkey banana or somehting. so better prepare for next attempt! keke. bad bad humans, yah.

    R
  10. Blogger IndyPindy posted at 2:44 AM  
    Wow, Pepper looked really unhappy in that water! You are just like me, you love cats and you love to follow them and talk to them, even if they don't like you!

Post a Comment

« Home


Description

Home


Previous Posts

Cong Xi Fa Cai!!!

Happy new year 2007!

Merry Christmas!

New friend, Hercules

My mum is back!!

at Kyoto

Mum has been away for a week already..

Tagged by Huskee..

Dog's day out!

He is "belly belly happy" too.

Links

Herbiesphere
Joey the JRT
Tommy the Pai Kia
Scuba Too
Jaffe Boy
Huskee Boy
IndyPindy
Sitka and Tia's BLAWG

Archives


November 2005

December 2005

January 2006

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

June 2006

July 2006

August 2006

September 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007


Powered By






Google
Web This Blog